Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Payment Information Glitch

I paid for something in an app and it said it worked but a few minutes later I got a notification saying I need to update my payment information, so I tried to, but all it did was say that my payment method was declined, so I tried again and same thing happened. So now I can’t update apps, download apps, or buy music until I pay for what I bought but I can’t pay for it because I can’t put my card info in! Plz help!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Try a different card : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc.) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 11:27 PM in response to kaellum1138

Try a different card : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc.) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

Update Payment Information Glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.