Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deduction from itunes

Hello can you please check for me last night my account bank got deduction from itunes, but i don’t make any subscribe or payment from itunes. Please can you check & realise the transaction as soon as possible.

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 9:47 PM

Of course the link I posted includes contact information:

"Get more help

If you compare your statement to your purchase history and still don't recognize a charge, you can contact Apple Support. 

To contact Apple Support, click or tap this link: Contact Apple Support.

If you don't use your Apple ID to make purchases from the iTunes Store or App Store and see charges on your statement, contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security.

If you think you're being billed twice for the same item, it might be a payment authorization hold and not an actual charge. The charge will disappear after your purchase clears."

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 9:47 PM in response to Eric Root

Of course the link I posted includes contact information:

"Get more help

If you compare your statement to your purchase history and still don't recognize a charge, you can contact Apple Support. 

To contact Apple Support, click or tap this link: Contact Apple Support.

If you don't use your Apple ID to make purchases from the iTunes Store or App Store and see charges on your statement, contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security.

If you think you're being billed twice for the same item, it might be a payment authorization hold and not an actual charge. The charge will disappear after your purchase clears."

Sep 18, 2019 8:29 PM in response to MyrulJohny

If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - Does not mention purchases made under Family Sharing which might be charged to the organizer's card but will not appear under the organizer's purchase history or subscriptions. Ask family members about those or check your receipts. --> https://support.apple.com/HT201382

Deduction from itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.