Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlocking disabled iphone

Can I unlock disabled iPhone without iCloud or iTunes access

iPhone 5s

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply
39 replies

Dec 26, 2019 5:47 AM in response to naveena66

Please HELP ME how can i unlock my disabled iPhone connect to iTunes without losing all my personal data and photos and vids?? it's so important to me pls just a quick story so i've spend my holidays for a week with my fam without using my iPhone then finally when i try opening it i completely forgot my password then i tried it again and again until the disabled thing pops up idk why it's so odd like how cn i forgot my password it's been a year since i used it why now I'm so devastated i just want my iPhone back huhu

Feb 5, 2020 3:51 AM in response to arsad224

As already answered in the Apple recommended response at the top of this thread, you cannot unlock a disabled device via iCloud. You must use a computer with iTunes (or finder if using a Mac with MacOS Catalina) to erase and restore it.

There is also no way to reset a disabled device without erasing it, so if your data is not already backed up in iCloud or iTunes, you will lose it.

unlocking disabled iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.