Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth problems

Hello after the last update for iOS I am having troubles with the Bluetooth on my iPhone. Other devices can find me and I can find them too but we cannot connect

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 5:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 11:12 AM

I am having the same problem but it only started happening when I updated to 13.1.2. It bounces back from the phone to the car speakers to the point it is unusable. It also won't let me connect to my airpods. Apple needs to fix this quickly. It is a safety issue for drivers.

12 replies

Oct 28, 2019 6:59 PM in response to Burk15

I am having the same problem when I give Siri a voice command and it not responding thru the car speakers. Didn’t have this problem with iOS prior to 13. After hours with Apple support, I was assigned a senior advisor. After hours of troubleshooting and submitting performance logs to the engineers, no solution has come yet. Engineers have had the logs for over a week so far.

Bluetooth problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.