Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve had £9.99 taken from my bank for Apple Music

I’ve had £9.99 taken from my bank. For Apple Music. I haven’t authorised this so I would be grateful if you can reimburse me my money back please

Many thanks

Sharon Kimpton

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 7:49 AM

Hi there Sharon!

Looks like you may have accidentally subscribed to Apple Music. Follow these steps to make sure you aren't charged again -

1. To check your subscriptions head into settings on your iPhone or iPad. 
  2. Go to 'Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes and App Store' (this should have your Apple ID name above it). 
  3. Then press 'iTunes and App Store' followed by heading into 'Apple ID' (the one with your email address).
  4. Hit 'View Apple ID'
  5. You should see an option for 'subscriptions'
  6. Any subscriptions under 'active' you will be paying for. You can cancel them accordingly.

In terms of your refund this forum is not monitored by Apple and is only a platform for users to answer each other's questions.

To get in touch with Apple about getting your refund follow this link - https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/index.html

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 7:49 AM in response to Shazziek74

Hi there Sharon!

Looks like you may have accidentally subscribed to Apple Music. Follow these steps to make sure you aren't charged again -

1. To check your subscriptions head into settings on your iPhone or iPad. 
  2. Go to 'Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes and App Store' (this should have your Apple ID name above it). 
  3. Then press 'iTunes and App Store' followed by heading into 'Apple ID' (the one with your email address).
  4. Hit 'View Apple ID'
  5. You should see an option for 'subscriptions'
  6. Any subscriptions under 'active' you will be paying for. You can cancel them accordingly.

In terms of your refund this forum is not monitored by Apple and is only a platform for users to answer each other's questions.

To get in touch with Apple about getting your refund follow this link - https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/index.html

I’ve had £9.99 taken from my bank for Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.