Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beeping iPhone7 connected to bluetooth

While connected to my bluetooth earpiece my iPhone7 beeps continuously in certain apps. For example TuneIn Radio. Possibly related to volume as I can turn the phone volume button all the way up and the beeping stops immediately. If I adjust the volume down one press or more it starts back up immediately. But I can listen straight from the iPhone7 speaker and it does NOT beep so not an App issue right? Doesn't happen in other Apps such as iHeart Radio so it's not the bluetooth earpiece. I tried several different earpieces with same beeping occurring. So by process of elimination all possibilities are ruled out!! NOT!!

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 8:30 AM

Please contact the app developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

2 replies

Sep 19, 2019 8:47 AM in response to SravanKrA

How is it the App developer I need to contact when the App works on my other iPhones while connected to same bluetooth device? The App works while the phone volume is turned to maximum. Turn the volume down on the phone it starts beeping again. I've already check support forums for TuneIn and there are no reports of this behavior with their App.

Beeping iPhone7 connected to bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.