Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will this support iPhone 6 plus

Will OIS 13 support iPhone 6 plus

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 1:06 PM

6 replies

Sep 19, 2019 9:12 PM in response to Phil0124

Yes and I admitted to that error. However, the list of supported devices was copied and pasted from the Apple document and only talks about the 6s.

So I was wrong about saying the 6 was supported (and acknowledge your correcting me, for a second time, about this). Your post in that regard was far superior to mine and I humble myself before you.

I was correct in the list I posted and the link I used to generate that and which I invite the original poster of this question to read. I was not wrong in the list nor in the link I posted so a reader can verify information (one way or the other) about statements I make.

By the way, the list indicates which models are supported and since it only mentions 6s and not 6 then by omission it indicates the 6 is not supported and therefore contains the correct information as I stated in my second post. My only error was in misreading the model number the OP has, and I apologize to you and the OP and the whole world about getting that wrong. Done.

Will this support iPhone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.