Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad Pro is being used apple just called said there in my iCloud acct compromised find out where it is not the one I’m using the rose gold iPad Pro has ant been used ,the ppl that stole it are using it please respond

To find out who is using my iCloud account,,apple called 2 x hung up on me said iCloud compromised//iPad Pro rose gold stolen had not been used for a while gift to my son when he got older but stolen please help I’m handicap on chemo

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 11:55 PM

You are sure it was Apple who called you, not the thieves ?

Unless you had Find iPad enabled on it there isn't any way to try and locate it. I assume you've reported it to the police : If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply

My iPad Pro is being used apple just called said there in my iCloud acct compromised find out where it is not the one I’m using the rose gold iPad Pro has ant been used ,the ppl that stole it are using it please respond

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.