Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I view text messages on icloud via pc?

So most of my Icloud storage seems to be saving Messages and photos, so where on apple.com or icloud.com can I view my messages? When I open icloud.com the main page gives me options to view my photos, calander, contacts, etc. but there is no messages option. And my iphone does have it set to have messages linked to icloud as it does with photos/calander/contacts

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 2:14 PM

You cannot view your messages on iCloud.com.

While the messages are stored there, there is no viewer in iCloud.com. Anything in your Messages app on your iPhone or iPad would be by defintion in iCloud.

So to see your messages in iCloud, just open your Messages app on your iPhone. Everything there would be synced to iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 2:14 PM in response to BaninderK

You cannot view your messages on iCloud.com.

While the messages are stored there, there is no viewer in iCloud.com. Anything in your Messages app on your iPhone or iPad would be by defintion in iCloud.

So to see your messages in iCloud, just open your Messages app on your iPhone. Everything there would be synced to iCloud.

how do I view text messages on icloud via pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.