Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new iphone trade in

if I trade in my iphone that I have off of my iphone upgrade program can I still do the trade in to get the new cheaper payment?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 2:10 PM

No, you cannot trade In an iPhone that is part of the upgrade program The iPhone Upgrade program lets you get a new iPhone for free every year.

Once you complete 12 months of payments you submit the iPhone and get a new one. Then your upgrade program renews and you continue to make monthly payments.

If you've made 24 monthly payments without upgrading, then the iPhone is yours, and you can Trade it In yes.

But if your eligible for upgrade through the Upgrade Program, you cannot apply for the Trade In. You just send in your iPhone and get the new one with no extra charge other than your continued monthly payments.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 2:10 PM in response to telly48

No, you cannot trade In an iPhone that is part of the upgrade program The iPhone Upgrade program lets you get a new iPhone for free every year.

Once you complete 12 months of payments you submit the iPhone and get a new one. Then your upgrade program renews and you continue to make monthly payments.

If you've made 24 monthly payments without upgrading, then the iPhone is yours, and you can Trade it In yes.

But if your eligible for upgrade through the Upgrade Program, you cannot apply for the Trade In. You just send in your iPhone and get the new one with no extra charge other than your continued monthly payments.

new iphone trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.