Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPad is not activated and could not activated, my iPad is not activated and could not activated

I have iPad mini 1 and we can not activate it get us activation error we restore the iPad but not fix error

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 8:46 AM

Hello,

Please refer to the following Apple Support document.

If you can’t activate your iPad

6 replies

Nov 30, 2019 2:28 PM in response to Isisford

What a run-around..."Cannot Activate iPad, Activation Server Temporarily Unavailable. Try again later or by contacting apple.com/support" which dumps one into an endless loop of either confused users (e.g. iPhone vs. iPad) or zero help via the "Apple Support Community". Why not provide online direct assistance (e.g. chat) vs. the run-around?!...

Oct 22, 2019 2:28 PM in response to QuickPost

I am having the same problem with my iphone but advice on the website doesn't help my issue.

My sim (carrier) is working fine with other iphones. I tried resetting, updating.. pretty much everything.

After the upgrade to ios13.1.3 my phone lost its connection. But wifi and functions were operating normally. Today i went to the apple store seeking help and they recommended me to reset all the settings. And i ended up with phone that is not operational at all! It says it can't be activated until i upgrade my system. But the system is the latest version you know!

And the staff at apple suggested me this was factory hardware issue and i could buy the same version (iphone 7) at 300 pound! Come on! I bought apple iphone from Apple store and i upgraded to the system that was launched by Apple! Why am i should be the one who should pay to buy the new iphone??!!

Please suggest on how to solve this issue?

my iPad is not activated and could not activated, my iPad is not activated and could not activated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.