Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted my default photo app on my iphone sx max and need to know how to restore it.

I deleted my default photo app on my iphone sx max and need to know how to restore it. I installed ios 13 and was putting the icons in folders when I accidently hit the x. Thank you for helping.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 9:12 AM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2019 9:36 AM in response to mel24256

Try it this way: Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restore a built-in app that you removed
On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
Tap  to restore the app.
Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
If you have an Apple Watch, restoring an app to your iPhone also restores that app to your Apple Watch.

I deleted my default photo app on my iphone sx max and need to know how to restore it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.