Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded MacOS and now can't download any of my sites on safari

I downloaded macOS and now safari won't load anything

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 2:06 PM

When you say downloaded, does that also mean you installed it? If yes, were there any problems during the install? Can you give a bit more detail about what happens when you try to go to a web site like google.com -- does it just sit there or do you get an error or ??? So what exact version of macOS are you running -- click on the "About this Mac" in the Apple icon at top left of the screen. Does everything else seem to be working OK except for Safari? Does Mail work? Does Messages? Does other network based apps? Provide as much detail as you can to help give us some ideas.

Good luck...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 2:06 PM in response to myrnafromwellston

When you say downloaded, does that also mean you installed it? If yes, were there any problems during the install? Can you give a bit more detail about what happens when you try to go to a web site like google.com -- does it just sit there or do you get an error or ??? So what exact version of macOS are you running -- click on the "About this Mac" in the Apple icon at top left of the screen. Does everything else seem to be working OK except for Safari? Does Mail work? Does Messages? Does other network based apps? Provide as much detail as you can to help give us some ideas.

Good luck...

I downloaded MacOS and now can't download any of my sites on safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.