Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find the location of another iphone on the same account?

How do I find the location of another iPhone on the same account

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 6:20 PM

The only way that you can track an iPhone is via Find My iPhone, or in iOS 13, Find My, then select Devices. When you say, "on the same account", I'm guessing you are referring to the same cellular account, your provider. That has nothing to do with it. You can only track a device if you have the Apple ID and password of that device. If not the same as yours, you would use a browser on the computer and log into www.icloud.com#find

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 6:20 PM in response to Golfelm83

The only way that you can track an iPhone is via Find My iPhone, or in iOS 13, Find My, then select Devices. When you say, "on the same account", I'm guessing you are referring to the same cellular account, your provider. That has nothing to do with it. You can only track a device if you have the Apple ID and password of that device. If not the same as yours, you would use a browser on the computer and log into www.icloud.com#find

How can I find the location of another iphone on the same account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.