Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WeChat will not load with iOS13

How to get WeChat app to work with iOS 13?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 4:45 AM

Hi

Don't waste the time to waiting the Apple service center as they are throwing us away to other. i am so disappointed with them as they are totally no help! can feel that they totally no experience, but we pay so high price for purchase their product but get this type of after sale service.

Please find below information, Hope my information can help you:-

Go to the setting >> General >> Reset >> Reset All setting <<<< after loading you can login to the wechat

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 4:45 AM in response to JunVancouver

Hi

Don't waste the time to waiting the Apple service center as they are throwing us away to other. i am so disappointed with them as they are totally no help! can feel that they totally no experience, but we pay so high price for purchase their product but get this type of after sale service.

Go to the setting >> General >> Reset >> Reset All setting <<<< after loading you can login to the wechat

Sep 22, 2019 1:44 PM in response to mhrdlr

Hi mhrdlr,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. I see from your post, you're having some trouble with WeChat.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open is great resource to review that has some steps to help troubleshoot your issue.

If you continue to have trouble after completing those steps you would want to reach out to WeChat support for additional assistance.

WeChat Help Center

Best regards.

Sep 23, 2019 4:46 AM in response to JunVancouver

Hi

Sep 23, 2019 6:34 AM in response to seow32

Thank you so much! This solution worked. I spent almost 3 hours on a chat yesterday with Apple and not once was this step suggested. It took a lot of verification steps before I could access my WeChat account - but, got that done and I am back in business. Thanks for responding to this. Much appreciated...

WeChat will not load with iOS13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.