Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer click the up or down arrows to change from one email to another email

I can not scroll from one email to another using the up or down arrows in the upper right corner of the email list. This just stopped with the download of iOS13. Us anyone else noticing that issue?

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 2:07 PM

Hi firemedic410 and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

Does this issue persist after restarting the iPhone? Are the arrows grayed out or just non-responsive? Do you have any other issues with input in that area of the display? Is the issue consistent in both portrait and landscape orientations?

Cheers.

4 replies

Sep 25, 2019 8:54 AM in response to firemedic410

Hi firemedic410.

Do you have other email accounts other than the Outlook one active on your device? Specifically, do you have an iCloud email address active? If you do—even if it is not in general use—can you try sending a few emails to yourself to that account so we can see if the behavior is isolated to the Outlook account? If you do not have the iCloud mail account active, just go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and tap the iCloud account and then iCloud on the next screen. Under the heading Apps Using iCloud, toggle Mail on if it's not already on.

Cheers.

I can no longer click the up or down arrows to change from one email to another email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.