Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 having trouble connecting to bluetooth on a couple of my devices

A pair of wireless headphones and a few speakers are refusing to connect to my new phone. Is it just a defect of the device or my phone? Or are others also facing this problem

iPhone

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 10:45 PM

32 replies

Feb 28, 2020 10:48 AM in response to Zouper

How has Apple not fixed these issues after all of these months? All troubleshooting attempted and my Bluetooth headset still isn't working correctly with my new iPhone11 Pro Max. It works fine on the same newest iOS on my old iPhone XS Max, but not this one. This is getting ridiculous, my new Apple Watch wouldn't work for more than a week until Apple finally released a new update that would actually work again and my watch had been replaced once and Apple wanted me to send it in again for replacement, even though it was obviously not a problem with the device itself, it was with Apple's broken update. Now the final step for this one is to contact Apple for a replacement??? Why don't they just fix the issue???

May 13, 2020 7:02 AM in response to Zouper

I'm having a similar issue. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and when I use my AirPods to make a call after about 2-3 minutes the bluetooth drops the AirPods and I have to go back to using the phone and the AirPods don't reconnect unless I "forget device" and re-connect them. I need to use my AirPods with phone calls. Vital to my business. Is anyone having this exact issue with this exact phone? Thanks.

Iphone 11 having trouble connecting to bluetooth on a couple of my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.