Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s sim not valid

My sim is suddenly no longer supported by my iPhone, check out the message I’m getting and I have contacted my service provider and they said my sim is ok and no problem was detected, can someone please help.

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 8:07 AM

That means that your phone is carrier locked and that you are trying to use a Sim Card that is not associated with that carrier. You will need to contact the carrier the phone is locked to and see if you can get it unlocked. If you don't know who the carrier is, you can contact Apple support to find out that information.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2019 8:07 AM in response to IkechukwuCyrus

That means that your phone is carrier locked and that you are trying to use a Sim Card that is not associated with that carrier. You will need to contact the carrier the phone is locked to and see if you can get it unlocked. If you don't know who the carrier is, you can contact Apple support to find out that information.

iPhone 6s sim not valid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.