Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the Hermes Black Stainless Series 5 Watch Face?

Just received my watch, and the face that Apple is promoting is no where to be found, nor can you customize it to life...

Anyone know why?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 9:03 AM

I suggest that you use the Contact Support link above for assistance from Apple, or if you live close to an Apple Store, stop in there. Not knowing the exact difference in the Hermes watch operations, you can also go to the Watch app on the iPhone, and you should be able to see all of the watch faces and make sure that particular face is downloaded to use on your watch. That is about the best I could hope to tell you. I think Apple is your best source of information on that particular watch model.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2019 9:03 AM in response to Greg Bastug1

I suggest that you use the Contact Support link above for assistance from Apple, or if you live close to an Apple Store, stop in there. Not knowing the exact difference in the Hermes watch operations, you can also go to the Watch app on the iPhone, and you should be able to see all of the watch faces and make sure that particular face is downloaded to use on your watch. That is about the best I could hope to tell you. I think Apple is your best source of information on that particular watch model.

Where is the Hermes Black Stainless Series 5 Watch Face?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.