Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pedometer display

All of a sudden only half of the display is showing (pic included) I can scroll it down but it just rolls back up. I’ve tried uninstalling, and restarting. Any help is appreciated

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 12:38 PM

Okay, thank you. You said that it was the native app. That is not an Apple app, so you would need to contact their support. That app is not a part of the watchOS. You had to have downloaded that to the watch yourself.

5 replies

Sep 21, 2019 9:31 AM in response to SandyB1630

I'm sorry, I do use my Watch for doing outdoor walks, but I've not see that screen on my device. I have an Apple Watch Series 4. If you can indicate how you get to that screen, and what Series watch you have, it may be something I don't have on mine.

EDIT: I've accessed information on the watch by going to the Activity app and scrolling down, but that does not look the same as what you have shown on the screen here.

Pedometer display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.