Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to out of Itunes community

I want out of Itunes community

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 9:21 AM

You don't want to use the App Store/iTunes or are you receiving emails from the iTunes Community and you want to stop them?

If you are receiving emails that you want to stop, go to the iTunes Community that you are receiving emails from and look at the top of the page To the right of the community name if you see a box that shows following as shown in the first screen shot, click on Following until it turns to follow as in the second screen shot.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2019 9:21 AM in response to mathias226

You don't want to use the App Store/iTunes or are you receiving emails from the iTunes Community and you want to stop them?

If you are receiving emails that you want to stop, go to the iTunes Community that you are receiving emails from and look at the top of the page To the right of the community name if you see a box that shows following as shown in the first screen shot, click on Following until it turns to follow as in the second screen shot.

I want to out of Itunes community

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.