Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro

Hello, I’d like to buy an iPhone 11 pro and will be moving to Europe. The voltage is not the same as in America. Will the iPhone 11 pro (American version) come with an adapter for Europe or is there any problem overall?

im buying it in the states because it’s relatively cheaper than In Europe!

Best,

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 6:21 PM

Alebg wrote:

Be extremely careful.

An American iPhone will not be serviceable in Europe. Any warranty will not be honored outside the country of purchase. (The EU is considered one country for this discussion.)

Also, You May find different carrier frequencies and lock conditions. I strongly encourage you to purchase your iPhone in the country where it will be used.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2019 6:21 PM in response to Alebg

Alebg wrote:

Be extremely careful.

An American iPhone will not be serviceable in Europe. Any warranty will not be honored outside the country of purchase. (The EU is considered one country for this discussion.)

Also, You May find different carrier frequencies and lock conditions. I strongly encourage you to purchase your iPhone in the country where it will be used.

iPhone 11 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.