Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving texts on iPhone 11Pro (iOS 13) or Apple Watch running Watch OS6

Is anyone else not receiving text messages since updating to iOS 13? Also not receiving texts on my Apple Watch running Watch OS6. It's not just notifications that are missing, it's the actual texts. I am receiving them on my iPad (which is still running iOS 5 thank goodness) and my MacBook Pro, but not on my most important device, which is my iPhone.

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 5:11 PM

Greetings ramrm,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like there is some trouble receiving text messages on the iPhone. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you read these articles and use them to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you can’t send or receive messages on your Apple Watch

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 5:11 PM in response to ramrm

Greetings ramrm,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like there is some trouble receiving text messages on the iPhone. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you read these articles and use them to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you can’t send or receive messages on your Apple Watch

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

Not receiving texts on iPhone 11Pro (iOS 13) or Apple Watch running Watch OS6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.