Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Apple Music

I’m looking to sync my Apple Music from my iPhone to an iPod, having some trouble

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 4:07 AM

What model iPod?

Apple Music subscription content is available on all your devices using iCloud Music Library. Therefore these other devices must support Apple Music and the iCloud Music Library, including online connectivity, Apple ID sign-in, and iOS 8.4 or later.

Tracks from an Apple Music subscription are not transferable to other devices as file copies. Offline tracks have to be downloaded directly from Apple servers onto the device itself.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2019 4:07 AM in response to ebbinae

What model iPod?

Apple Music subscription content is available on all your devices using iCloud Music Library. Therefore these other devices must support Apple Music and the iCloud Music Library, including online connectivity, Apple ID sign-in, and iOS 8.4 or later.

Tracks from an Apple Music subscription are not transferable to other devices as file copies. Offline tracks have to be downloaded directly from Apple servers onto the device itself.

Sync Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.