Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Snapchat Notifications

I just got my IPhone 11 and Apple watch series 5, I paired the two devices. However, I still do not receive my snapchat notifications on my apple watch when my phone is locked. I already turned on snapchat notifications through the apple watch app. How can I get my snapchat notifications to appear on my watch?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 2:12 PM

Greetings Waffles1316,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like there is trouble receiving notifications from SnapChat on the Apple Watch. First, I would recommend that you install the latest update on your iPhone:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

After the iPhone update is complete, restart your watch:

How to restart your Apple Watch

Then, I recommend you use this article to check the notifications settings on your watch:

Notifications on your Apple Watch

"If you don't see notifications on your Apple Watch

When your devices disconnect, your notifications go to your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch. To check your connection, swipe up on the watch face to open Control Center. If your devices are disconnected, you might see , or Try to connect your iPhone and Apple Watch.

When your Apple Watch locks or you turn on Do Not Disturb, your notifications go to your iPhone.

• When your Apple Watch is locked,  appears on the watch face.
  • When Do Not Disturb is on,  appears on the watch face. To turn this feature off, swipe up on the watch face, then tap .

For third-party apps, notifications are delivered only if your paired iPhone is also connected to a network. "

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2019 2:12 PM in response to Waffles1316

Greetings Waffles1316,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like there is trouble receiving notifications from SnapChat on the Apple Watch. First, I would recommend that you install the latest update on your iPhone:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

After the iPhone update is complete, restart your watch:

How to restart your Apple Watch

Then, I recommend you use this article to check the notifications settings on your watch:

Notifications on your Apple Watch

"If you don't see notifications on your Apple Watch

When your devices disconnect, your notifications go to your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch. To check your connection, swipe up on the watch face to open Control Center. If your devices are disconnected, you might see , or Try to connect your iPhone and Apple Watch.

When your Apple Watch locks or you turn on Do Not Disturb, your notifications go to your iPhone.

• When your Apple Watch is locked,  appears on the watch face.
  • When Do Not Disturb is on,  appears on the watch face. To turn this feature off, swipe up on the watch face, then tap .

For third-party apps, notifications are delivered only if your paired iPhone is also connected to a network. "

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

Apple Watch Snapchat Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.