Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPhone will not connect to my wifi

My new phone will NOT connect to my wifi

I have done all the resets and toggling things on and off

it just will not connect

HELP

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 7:21 PM

5 replies

Sep 26, 2019 4:02 PM in response to bama121

I struggled with this issue, spent 3 days on the phone with Apple Care (bless their patience!!), until my patience was DONE. I went to an Apple store to change it out with a different phone, and it took the manager (shout out to Tim at the Valencia store for putting up with my frustration and grumpy demeanor with grace and style!) about 5 minutes to see that my VPN app would not turn off (it was set to auto-connect), and was causing a continuous loop of Wi-Fi not being fully connected before VPN tried to connect, which led to NO signal. It looked (on the settings screen) as if Wi-Fi was good to go, but on the main screen it only showed LTE, and nothing that requires Wi-Fi would connect. I deleted the VPN app (will add back after I have it set back up with all my apps), and voila! The Wi-Fi appeared! If you have VPN, it's a weird fix, but deleting it until you have your phone set up completely may help! Good luck!

My new iPhone will not connect to my wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.