Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not log into the app store

It's been a few days since I first encountered this problem. At first I thought it would pass but it didn't work.

I first encountered this problem when updating to ios 13 update from ios 13 beta 2 with itunes. When I press the login button, I cannot access the App Store. So I tried to log in to another Apple ID account and I still couldn't login! I have tried to log in multiple times but to no avail, I cannot login. The login button will turn gray after I type it, it will handle my request to login, but after a few seconds it will turn green. I will press it many times but it will not login.

I tried all the suggestions I found on the Internet:

1. Log out and then Apple ID and Log back in

2. Change the date and time to automatic

3. Reset the router (I used different routers)

4. Reset all settings

5. Register / Create another Apple ID

6. Restart my iphone X

I also tried logging out and then logging back in on iCloud and it worked perfectly fine. So the problem is on iTunes and the App Store.

I am really disappointed in this issue because I cannot download any applications because of this. It has turned my life upside down, stressed out in my life. I hope you can help me solve my problem. Thanks in advance.

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 6:41 AM

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.