Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I un hide music on an Iphone 8?

I deleted an album that I purchased today because the last two songs would not download. When I went to redownload the album, I did not see any option available from the itunes store. I also do not see it in purchases in music.

I believe that I may have hid the album. The only thing is, I am currently deployed and do not have itunes on my laptop. Can I unhide songs/albums on my iphone 8? Or maybe someone has another idea how I can get my album back to show up in "purchased" to redownload? Thanks!

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 11:53 AM

Just figured it out - if anyone has the same problem here is what you do.

Go into the itunes store app and in the opening page, scroll all the way to the bottom. There, click on your apple ID, then view apple ID.

Scroll down and you will see Itunes in the cloud - Hidden Purchases. In there, you can unhide songs and redownload them. Hope this helps, I was going crazy because all I could find on here was for Itunes on a computer.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 11:53 AM in response to Swat2411

Just figured it out - if anyone has the same problem here is what you do.

Go into the itunes store app and in the opening page, scroll all the way to the bottom. There, click on your apple ID, then view apple ID.

Scroll down and you will see Itunes in the cloud - Hidden Purchases. In there, you can unhide songs and redownload them. Hope this helps, I was going crazy because all I could find on here was for Itunes on a computer.

How do I un hide music on an Iphone 8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.