Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

genius bar appointment

My daughter Ella lives in Montreal and wants to schedule appointment for staff to help her transfer data from old Macbook pro to new Macbook Air...and set up new computer, too. Can you please help me get appointment in person for her? Thanks, Mark

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 3:50 PM

We are all other users here and do not work for Apple. And, I do not know what Apple's policy is in Canada, but in the US, the Genius Bar now concentrates on hardware issues. If she bought the Mac from Apple, I do believe they will help set it up, but you will need to inquire. So, you will need to contact Apple to ask and set up an appointment.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 3:50 PM in response to MarkFitzhugh

We are all other users here and do not work for Apple. And, I do not know what Apple's policy is in Canada, but in the US, the Genius Bar now concentrates on hardware issues. If she bought the Mac from Apple, I do believe they will help set it up, but you will need to inquire. So, you will need to contact Apple to ask and set up an appointment.

genius bar appointment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.