Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Activity Sharing

Hello! I just updated to watch 06 and iOS 13. In one of those updates, I lost my “friends” on my activity sharing. The message says “ To start sharing your activity, usually activity app on your iPhone.“ When I go to my iPhone all of my friends are still there. How do I get them back on my watch?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 6:16 AM

I am also having this issue - I have tried restarting my phone and my watch and neither have seemed to work. I unpaired/re-paired my watch and that fixed the issue. Needless to say, an update is badly needed as I have found minor glitches on the new update including decreased battery life, slow performance switching between apps, and missing watch faces

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2019 6:16 AM in response to LogAshMom

I am also having this issue - I have tried restarting my phone and my watch and neither have seemed to work. I unpaired/re-paired my watch and that fixed the issue. Needless to say, an update is badly needed as I have found minor glitches on the new update including decreased battery life, slow performance switching between apps, and missing watch faces

Apple Watch Activity Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.