Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to trust apps on iOS 13?

I downloaded this app but I can’t use it because app doesn’t trust it

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 2:56 PM

Hello Tomas2309,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to trust an app on your iPhone. To help with this, please follow the relevant steps in this Apple resource, including going to Settings > Privacy and checking permissions for this app or resetting your privacy settings by going to Settings > General > Reset and tapping Reset Location & Privacy.

About privacy and Location Services in iOS 8 and later

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2019 2:56 PM in response to Tomas2309

Hello Tomas2309,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to trust an app on your iPhone. To help with this, please follow the relevant steps in this Apple resource, including going to Settings > Privacy and checking permissions for this app or resetting your privacy settings by going to Settings > General > Reset and tapping Reset Location & Privacy.

About privacy and Location Services in iOS 8 and later

Cheers!

How to trust apps on iOS 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.