Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR can’t connect to App Store

Hi, after update to IOS13 on Iphone XR can’t connect to app store with mobile data... internet connection ok, with wifi everything ok, i can connect but with mobile data its impossible... whats is wrong and how I can solve this problem?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 6:23 AM

6 replies

Sep 25, 2019 6:37 PM in response to simsas

Hello simsas,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that after updating your iPhone XR to iOS 13, you're no longer able to connect to the App Store over mobile data. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Let's start by going to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data. Scroll down until you see App Store under the cellular data section and make sure that is turned on:

Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

If mobile data for the App Store has already been turned on, here are some additional suggestions to try next:

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support

If you're still not able to connect to the App Store after trying those steps, I'd like to collect a few more details about what's happening:

1. What happens when you try to open the App Store using mobile data?
  2. If you encounter an error, what does it say?
  3. Can you access other apps over mobile data?

Cheers!

Sep 27, 2019 9:27 AM in response to simsas

Hi simsas,

Thanks for getting back to us after trying those steps. iOS 13.1 has recently been released, so I'd also like to have you test if the behavior is still happening after updating to the latest iOS:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If there's no change, the next step would be to reach out to Apple Support using the link below:

Apple - Support - Product Selection

Take care.

Sep 25, 2019 9:32 PM in response to chuck_3rd

Hi Alex,

I have checked everything, all settings is ok, but then I’m trying to connect to app store with mobile data a message appears: “cannot connect to app store”. I even try to change a sim card with other carrier, but I got the same problem. Other apps like youtube, facebook, safari works perfect with mobile data.

Some times then i turn of and on mobile data few times, after that it is possible to connect to app store for ~10 minnutes, after ~10 minutes I get the same message “cannot connect to app store”.

My college using the same mobile carrier with the same plan as I and he don’t have this problem.

Mobile data signal is very good (4G)

Before update to ios13 everything was ok.

Oct 11, 2019 2:47 AM in response to Leanne_68

Hello,

so, after all advice and possible solutions how to fix this issue (which was unsuccessful) , I took my phone to authorised apple service. They have rewrited phone software. I hoped that everything will be ok now, but.... this issue still EXSIST! I don't know that else i can to do... It's really annoyng....

iPhone XR can’t connect to App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.