Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I uninstall the app from my cloud once I have deleted it

How do I uninstall an app from my cloud storage once I have deleted it iphone6s

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 6:31 PM

That indicates that you have previously purchased the app and that you can redownload it at no charge from the App Store. I understand that the use of the cloud symbol could be interpreted as it being part of your iCloud storage but it is not. The following has information about iCloud storage that may help: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Note that some apps can store or backup user data in your iCloud storage, but the apps themselves are never stored in your iCloud storage.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2019 6:31 PM in response to Kevo9000

That indicates that you have previously purchased the app and that you can redownload it at no charge from the App Store. I understand that the use of the cloud symbol could be interpreted as it being part of your iCloud storage but it is not. The following has information about iCloud storage that may help: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Note that some apps can store or backup user data in your iCloud storage, but the apps themselves are never stored in your iCloud storage.

How do I uninstall the app from my cloud once I have deleted it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.