Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my question that I posted?

I have posted my questions two times but don’t know how to locate them and see answers. On this “community “ site, finding an answer to my questions just like finding a needle in you know what. Anyone know how?

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 10:30 AM

Specifically, here:

Ghost-pictures’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

There are two active questions on the same subject in this forum section:

iCloud on my iOS device - Apple Community

For future reference, if you cannot find a question where you thought you posted it, someone may have asked that it be moved to a more appropriate forum section. If that happens, the Hosts will have sent you an e-mail with a link to the new location. So always check e-mail when you find a question is not where you left it.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2019 10:30 AM in response to Ghost-pictures

Specifically, here:

Ghost-pictures’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

There are two active questions on the same subject in this forum section:

iCloud on my iOS device - Apple Community

For future reference, if you cannot find a question where you thought you posted it, someone may have asked that it be moved to a more appropriate forum section. If that happens, the Hosts will have sent you an e-mail with a link to the new location. So always check e-mail when you find a question is not where you left it.

How can I find my question that I posted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.