Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro button not working

Hello. I got a new iPhone 11 pro and when I got home the - volume button isn’t working. Even with the IOS 13.1 update didn’t fix the problem

what must I do?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 11:23 AM

Hello Alfredotp14,

Congratulations on your new iPhone 11 Pro! It's my understanding that the volume buttons aren't working on your iPhone. I know any issues with a new device can be concerning. The following steps can help:

1. " Restart your device. If you can't restart your device, try to force restart it.
  2. Remove any protective films and cases that might block the button or switch.
  3. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch, and clean with a soft cloth.

If you need help with Touch ID, learn what to do.

If the button or switch still isn't working, is damaged, or works intermittently, you might need to set up service for your device. Contact Apple Support, then follow the steps to complete your service request."

About the buttons an switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2019 11:23 AM in response to Alfredotp14

Hello Alfredotp14,

Congratulations on your new iPhone 11 Pro! It's my understanding that the volume buttons aren't working on your iPhone. I know any issues with a new device can be concerning. The following steps can help:

1. " Restart your device. If you can't restart your device, try to force restart it.
  2. Remove any protective films and cases that might block the button or switch.
  3. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch, and clean with a soft cloth.

If you need help with Touch ID, learn what to do.

If the button or switch still isn't working, is damaged, or works intermittently, you might need to set up service for your device. Contact Apple Support, then follow the steps to complete your service request."

About the buttons an switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

iPhone 11 pro button not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.