Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 11 Pro Max won’t charge with car charger

I’ve tried different cables (actual Apple cables), two different car chargers, two different cars and two different phones (mine and my wife’s) and they won’t charge with the car chargers... these phones also don’t connect to iTunes for Windows 10 (but that’s a different story)

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 7:02 PM

you can try to follow this link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

6 replies

Oct 2, 2019 3:40 PM in response to Darcsyde2000

Your car usb/headunit may need a firmware update. I haven’t had an issue charging in my vehicle although on the first day I did. I had a service appointment for my car headunit the next day for an unrelated issue where they installed a new update and it happened to fix the issue I was having with my iPhone charging and Bluetooth staying connected. Something to consider if you have trouble charging other iPhone 11’s. If this is the case then it’s a fix Apple won’t be able to do. If your radio allows for OTA updates check and see if one is available. If it’s aftermarket check the brands website to see if any new updates are available or report the issue so they be aware and address it (if they still support your model).

New iPhone 11 Pro Max won’t charge with car charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.