Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro screen freeze

Why does the screen in iPad Pro 2018 11” freeze? Is it just mine or everyone has the same issue with these new iPads. If u know how to fix it please help.

by the way, I tried the hard reset method and a few others that I found in internet, But nothing helps.

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 1:21 AM

If the screen isn't re-acting have you tried a soft-reset with this link : If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

2 replies

Oct 17, 2019 7:15 PM in response to abubakertayyeb

I have a 2018 (3rd Gen) iPad Pro 12.9" that has been doing this for the past 6 months, and its driving me nuts. It happens in any app or on any screen. I tried a reset, and then I performed a clean install of iPadOS, neither worked. I contacted Apple last month, and they claimed they have never heard of this issue. They wanted to replace my iPad, but I wanted to wait for the new iPadOS. After the iPadOS 13 update, the issue persists, although it might happen less, I can't be 100% sure.

I think I might let Apple replace my iPad now, but I don't like doing that. I hate giving up an iPad that I know I treated well, with a refurb, the history of which I do not know.

Do you think this is software or hardware related?

iPad Pro screen freeze

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.