Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stuck on ios 13 update requested

stuck on ios 13, it's always update requested

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 5:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 8:20 AM

I've had the same problem.

If you have a Mac and already use iTunes with your iOS device, then you can update via iTunes. If you don't use iTunes for your device, then you can use any Mac and Recovery Mode on the iOS device. This will make the 'Update' option available, which is not otherwise available.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2019 8:20 AM in response to kwi289

I've had the same problem.

If you have a Mac and already use iTunes with your iOS device, then you can update via iTunes. If you don't use iTunes for your device, then you can use any Mac and Recovery Mode on the iOS device. This will make the 'Update' option available, which is not otherwise available.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Sep 26, 2019 1:46 AM in response to kwi289

I don't know if it works on Windows ... but you must follow the Apple support doc and enter 'Recovery Mode'. That is the only way you will have the option to 'Update'.

Attach to your computer ... press and hold the Home and Start buttons on the iPad/iPhone and keep pressing and holding until you see an image on the screen of a cable asking to be attached.

NB in iTunes you can monitor the progress of the download (once it has been initiated) from the button on the top-right of the window. A 'down arrow'. Click this to see progress.

stuck on ios 13 update requested

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.