Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant find my country in the regions option and and its preventing me from adding a payment method

hello there

like i said above, i cant find my country morocco in the regions section

therefore i've been using fake america address just to access the app store

now im trying to add a payment option

but my master cared address is here in morocco

and i cant find morocco in the countries option

and i also cant use my paypal because it says that the countries in the app store and the paypal account needs to be the same, which makes sense lol

what can i do here ? really apple no country option ? the weird thing is that i found algerie which is a country right next to us

which several other countries near us

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 10:11 AM

Availability of Apple Media Services - https://support.apple.com/HT204411 - "Learn if you can buy apps, movies, music, books, and more, or use Apple Podcasts or Apple News, in your country or region." - If your country is not listed then you cannot buy anything.

Using the store in another country is against Apple's terms of use and to use the store you will probably need a valid card issued in that other country and billed to you at an address in that country.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2019 10:11 AM in response to aziz_xoxo

Availability of Apple Media Services - https://support.apple.com/HT204411 - "Learn if you can buy apps, movies, music, books, and more, or use Apple Podcasts or Apple News, in your country or region." - If your country is not listed then you cannot buy anything.

Using the store in another country is against Apple's terms of use and to use the store you will probably need a valid card issued in that other country and billed to you at an address in that country.

i cant find my country in the regions option and and its preventing me from adding a payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.