Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reset the settings passcode ? Cause I forgot it

I forgot the initial passcode in settings

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 1:23 PM

Sorry -- and also sorry about this reply. See the following from Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can't remember a restrictions passcode that you created on a previous version of iOS, or you forgot your Screen Time passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as new to remove the passcode. Restoring your device won't remove your old passcode.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2019 1:23 PM in response to wissem7600

Sorry -- and also sorry about this reply. See the following from Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can't remember a restrictions passcode that you created on a previous version of iOS, or you forgot your Screen Time passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as new to remove the passcode. Restoring your device won't remove your old passcode.

How do I reset the settings passcode ? Cause I forgot it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.