Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parental controls

I just gave my son my iPhone 10.... is there anyway I can manage what websites he can go to?

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 2:22 PM

First, you need to restore the phone to factory settings, then set it up new for him. Then link his phone to yours with Family Sharing-->Family Sharing - Apple Support. Once that is done here is how to set up parental controls-->Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support. You should also set up-->Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2019 2:22 PM in response to Homegrown003

First, you need to restore the phone to factory settings, then set it up new for him. Then link his phone to yours with Family Sharing-->Family Sharing - Apple Support. Once that is done here is how to set up parental controls-->Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support. You should also set up-->Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

Parental controls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.