Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sync new Ipod 6th gen replacement

My Itunes library will not sync entirely to this replacement of a 6th gen Ipod which had the battery blow up....I've clicked download all and get 100s of songs it say can not be found and playlists not loaded....I am NOT A TECHIE and don't get it....library is intact on the computer but transfer to Ipod is minimal

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2019 3:04 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, tomWIT70.

If I understand your post correctly, not all of your music is syncing to your iPod touch from your iTunes library on your computer. I’d like to help.

Make sure you are syncing using the steps in this article:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2019 3:04 PM in response to tomWIT70

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, tomWIT70.

If I understand your post correctly, not all of your music is syncing to your iPod touch from your iTunes library on your computer. I’d like to help.

Make sure you are syncing using the steps in this article:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

Sep 27, 2019 6:46 PM in response to chris_g1

thank you...was at the Apple store this morning with my computer and new Ipod...tech reloaded the Ipod to make sure all was to spec....then did a sync to my computer....problem remained and his question was did you have the computer checked/cleaned recently....yes I did...so he said then whoever did this removed info in my programs & Itunes.....so now I hope my backup (carbonite) will have a reload we can take from before the date of the recent cleaning....3500 songs not recognized in Itunes now of my 4000 in the library.

sync new Ipod 6th gen replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.