You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What should I do if I am not in for my delivery?

What should I do if I am not in for my delivery? I placed an order for iPhone 11 and it would be delivered by tomorrow. But I cannot receive it so I would like to change my address to post office. Please help me

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 8:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 9:13 PM

The delivery services cannot deliver to a post office. Check with the company that is handling the delivery and see if you can print a signature form and leave it on your door so they will leave the package. If that isn't safe for you call them and have them hold it at the closest of their delivery hubs to you.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2019 9:13 PM in response to sujin225

The delivery services cannot deliver to a post office. Check with the company that is handling the delivery and see if you can print a signature form and leave it on your door so they will leave the package. If that isn't safe for you call them and have them hold it at the closest of their delivery hubs to you.

Sep 26, 2019 9:20 AM in response to sujin225

On the signature release form you can request it be left somewhere else, if there is someone there you trust will and can sign for it (a neighbors house or a nearby friends house). Check your order status online and there should be a link to the signature release form there.

You can also ask them to leave it at a back door or somewhere other than your front door step if you’ve pre-signed for it with that release form.

Or you do nothing and they will leave a tag saying when they will try the second attempt, or a number to call to make arrangements (pick up at shippers location for example).

What should I do if I am not in for my delivery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.