Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription

I wish to cancel my subscription to Apple Music I followed the online instruction to go to Settings - Click on my name - then - Name, Phone Numbers , Password & Security, Payment & Shipping appear - but I don't have the Subscription one there to click into to cancel my subscription - can anyone help me resolve this?

Thank you

Tracey

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 12:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 2:48 AM

• Make sure that you have up-to-date software on your device or update the Apple Music app for Android to the latest version.
  • You might have been signed in with a different Apple ID when you originally subscribed. Sign in with that Apple ID and check to see if your subscriptions are billed to that account. If you have two-factor authentication turned on, you might be prompted to enter a verification code. If you can’t remember the password to that Apple ID, we can help.
  • If you're not the Family Organizer, you can leave a Family subscription, but the organizer will keep getting billed for the Family subscription until they cancel it.
  • If you signed up for Apple Music through your mobile phone provider, contact them to cancel.
  • If you received an email about a subscription or Apple Music charge and you're not sure if it's real, check to make sure that it's a legitimate email from Apple.
  • If you still can’t view or manage your subscription, contact Apple Support.

Hope it helps.

XOXO, Kardashian

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2019 2:48 AM in response to Evasheba0507

• Make sure that you have up-to-date software on your device or update the Apple Music app for Android to the latest version.
  • You might have been signed in with a different Apple ID when you originally subscribed. Sign in with that Apple ID and check to see if your subscriptions are billed to that account. If you have two-factor authentication turned on, you might be prompted to enter a verification code. If you can’t remember the password to that Apple ID, we can help.
  • If you're not the Family Organizer, you can leave a Family subscription, but the organizer will keep getting billed for the Family subscription until they cancel it.
  • If you signed up for Apple Music through your mobile phone provider, contact them to cancel.
  • If you received an email about a subscription or Apple Music charge and you're not sure if it's real, check to make sure that it's a legitimate email from Apple.
  • If you still can’t view or manage your subscription, contact Apple Support.

Hope it helps.

XOXO, Kardashian

How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.