Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account Not In This Store

I keep getting notifications on my watch that "Account Not In This Store". Account not valid in the US store, and my account is, and always been in Canada. I even double checked. What now?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 10:04 AM

Hello lucblanchet.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are receiving an error on your apple Watch stating the "Account is not valid in this store. Account not valid in the U.S.", however your account is based in Canada. I will be glad to assist.

Let's check to make sure your country on your iPhone from the following resource:

1. "On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
  3. Tap Country/Region, then tap "Change Country or Region."
  4. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
  5. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
  6. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1 Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information. "

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2019 10:04 AM in response to lucblanchet

Hello lucblanchet.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are receiving an error on your apple Watch stating the "Account is not valid in this store. Account not valid in the U.S.", however your account is based in Canada. I will be glad to assist.

Let's check to make sure your country on your iPhone from the following resource:

1. "On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
  3. Tap Country/Region, then tap "Change Country or Region."
  4. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
  5. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
  6. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1 Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information. "

Cheers.

Account Not In This Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.