Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13.1.1 and battery issues

Today I updated to iOS 13.1.1 after battery issues with 13.1

My battery is draining faster now that it was on 13.1

Please help!

I have an 8 plus and the battery has been really good before updating to iOS 13 and lasted me all day!

Not any more though!!

Heeeelp!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 27, 2019 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 12:04 PM

Update on my phone. I checked the battery usage and noticed that the Facebook app was using an outrageous percentage of juice even though I have not been using it. I deleted the app and my battery drain dropped significantly. I am not a software developer but maybe it is some issue of compatibility between 13.1.1 and this particular app.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2019 12:04 PM in response to BillAbt

Update on my phone. I checked the battery usage and noticed that the Facebook app was using an outrageous percentage of juice even though I have not been using it. I deleted the app and my battery drain dropped significantly. I am not a software developer but maybe it is some issue of compatibility between 13.1.1 and this particular app.

Sep 29, 2019 1:19 AM in response to Natb126

Yea same here with my 8 plus, I even did a restore with itunes and set up as new without restoring from backup and still it's horrible. Battery health at 99% and it was perfect battery life on ios 12.4.1. Based on comments I seen on youtube it seems like a lot of other people are facing the same issues with battery on 13.1 and still on 13.1.1.

I'm really wishing I stayed on 12.4.1 until apple got their head out their a**, maybe 13.2 will be better

iOS 13.1.1 and battery issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.