Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can get phone calls and text but I can’t make a call it keeps saying number or code is incorrect

I’m able to receive calls and messages and get online but I can’t call out it says check the code or number and try again no matter what number I try to call even number that just call me if I try to return it says the same message

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 27, 2019 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 12:46 PM

Hey there Rickellis3891,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues making calls and sending text messages from your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Go through the steps in this link for help with any issues you’re having making calls:

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

If you’re not able to send text messages, go through the steps in this link:

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2019 12:46 PM in response to Rickellis3891

Hey there Rickellis3891,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues making calls and sending text messages from your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Go through the steps in this link for help with any issues you’re having making calls:

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

If you’re not able to send text messages, go through the steps in this link:

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers 

Oct 7, 2019 5:17 PM in response to Rickellis3891

I’m glad to hear those steps helped. For the issue with your Keychain items not appearing, you’ll want to follow the steps in this link to help with the issue:

Get help with iCloud Keychain

If you continue to have issues with iCloud Keychain after that, you’ll want to reach out to Apple Support using the following link to continue to look into this with you:

Contact Apple Support 

Take care.

I can get phone calls and text but I can’t make a call it keeps saying number or code is incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.