Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screenshots coming out blurry to the person you are sending them to

Is there anyone else besides me that are having issues with screenshots and coming out blurry to the person you are sending them to? I’ve already went into my settings to see if the low quality was turned on and it wasn’t. I turned it and on and back off just to see if it worked and that didn’t work, I’ve restarted my phone and that didn’t work. Everything else works fine except when I screenshot something and send it out. All of my friends and family have the latest iPhone or Samsung with the current update and still receives stuff from me blurry

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 27, 2019 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2019 1:45 AM

Hey everyone! So I had this issue myself and turnt this off in photo settings ‘ View Full HDR’ and it has solved the problem!! Now all screenshots to iPhone users are no problem :) hope it works for you too!

10 replies

Feb 9, 2020 3:54 AM in response to Cake-girl213

I have exact the same issue. Very annoying.

when I upload the screenshot in Snapseed first and then export it back to my photo library, then it turns out clear when I send it on what’s app to somebody. But that is a hussle that should not be the case for such an sophisticated phone.

I did as you said Cake girl, but for me it did not work. Do you have to turn off you phone first before the settings get saved?

Feb 9, 2020 4:26 AM in response to Beckyfromspace

Heyaaa! Yes i did restart my phone and ever since i have done that i haven't had that problem. It does take a little while to adjust but i do find screenshotting then saving the photo a few times before sending to another iphone user helps! Even when you first screenshot and before you have the option to save or send straight away i do that most of the time ever since and it has been great!

sometimes i think the software updates fix the little glitches but those did work for me and i have since turned back on HDR settings (3 months on) and everythings is completely fine. Sorry ican't be more help than that! But dont give up it does reset itself x

screenshots coming out blurry to the person you are sending them to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.