Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I connect my Apple Pay to my cash app?

How can I connect my Apple Pay to my cash app

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 28, 2019 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2019 9:37 AM

Hello, it is possible to add your Cash App to Apple Pay.

1) You need to have an activated Cash Card to do this. Meaning, Cash App sent you a physical Visa in the mail and then you activated it in your Cash App. This means in the Cash App you see a picture of a Visa card. That's your "virtual" Cash Card.

2) Open the Cash App and touch the Cash Card. A drawer slides up from the bottom of your iPhone. One of the options there is a button that reads: "Add to Apple Pay".

3) Once you have it set up, you can then use Cash Card via Apple Pay at retail stores, etc.

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2019 9:37 AM in response to zakayh

Hello, it is possible to add your Cash App to Apple Pay.

1) You need to have an activated Cash Card to do this. Meaning, Cash App sent you a physical Visa in the mail and then you activated it in your Cash App. This means in the Cash App you see a picture of a Visa card. That's your "virtual" Cash Card.

2) Open the Cash App and touch the Cash Card. A drawer slides up from the bottom of your iPhone. One of the options there is a button that reads: "Add to Apple Pay".

3) Once you have it set up, you can then use Cash Card via Apple Pay at retail stores, etc.

Hope this helps!

How can I connect my Apple Pay to my cash app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.