Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain

Hi,

I recently upgraded from iPhone 11 to 11 pro hope it to have a better quality and battery ( although I was very happy with iPhone 11) but for whatever reason the iPhone 11 pro seems to have its battery drained faster than iPhone 11. Is there anything I could do?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 5:10 AM

4 replies

Oct 4, 2019 7:57 AM in response to sayee03

My battery life went to **** in a hand basket after the upgrade to ios 13. With the 13.1 my battery life was back to normal and all was well for several days until the update to 13.1.2 when it is now worse than ever. My iPhone 10 R was at 100% at 10:00 AM and at 10:53 with no use at all, it has dropped to 99% just sitting on my coffee table. this is NOT good. Earlier this morning around 6:00 AM ET my battery was at 95%. In 15 minutes of use, reading emails and on Facebook, my battery dropped to 60%. This is not at all fun. I have a Mophie but have not used it since I bought the phone in August, 2019. Will there be a fix in the next upgrade? Thanks.

Battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.